Pullin' for Sue

There's a valley in Southeastern Minnesota and it seems Sue has found it. This blog is a place for friends and family to keep track of Sue's progress and also a place where prayers and concerns can be posted for Sue. Please check back often for updates and sign Sue's guest book.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

So far, so good.......

We received good news yesterday. They were able to tell by reading my MRI from Tuesday that there are NO signs of the tumor at this time. PRAISE the LORD! I asked how long it normal takes for the tumor to return. My Doctor says it can be from 1 week to 1 year. So hey it's already almost 4 months since they removed my tumor. I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all your prayers, for me and my family. I am POSITIVE that made the difference. God is good....

I'm having more tests today for my arm numbness and pain. They don't think its related to the cancer. Maybe muscular, or carpal tunnel, weird, stay tuned.
Love you all.

12 Comments:

At Thu Jan 04, 10:12:00 AM 2007, Blogger Todd C said...

That is the best news of the year!! This is definitely the result of prayer and positive attitude - you have a lot of both Sue. Have a great weekend. Todd

 
At Thu Jan 04, 10:53:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not surprised. Everyone knows that this cancer didn't know who it had picked a fight with. This is wonderful news. Where is the celebration???? Maybe a garage with a Jukebox and Tiki Bar??

RJ

 
At Thu Jan 04, 02:26:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is Great news.I knew that you would put up a good fight.Just keep up the good fight.I will keep you in my prayers. Love you Mom.

 
At Fri Jan 05, 09:39:00 PM 2007, Blogger Becca Lewis-Clifton said...

DELTA (SUZY) DAWN WHAT'S THAT FLOWER OF HEALTH THAT YOU GOT ON...COULD IT BE THAT FADED ROSE OF ILLNESS DAYS GONE BY......AND DID I HEAR YOU SAY....PRAISE THE LORD FOR ONE MORE DAY...JESUS AIN'T TAK'IN YA YET TO THE SKY YY!
:)HI HON,THIS IS YOUR SING'IN SISTER BEC..SO RELEAVED TO HEAR ABOUT THE GIFT GOD HAS GIVEN YOU FOR THIS NEW YEAR!!!! PRAISE HIS NAME.WILL PRAY FOR NUMBNESS... HUGS TO YOU & YOURS, LOVE BECCA

 
At Mon Jan 08, 04:51:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the best news! Stay strong and we'll keep you in our prayers - the Kimlingers

 
At Mon Jan 08, 04:55:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great start to the New Year, we'll keep on praying that it continues!

Chuck and Diane

 
At Mon Jan 08, 11:23:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chuck & Diane,

Sue & I want to know if that is that the first blog you posted this year?

 
At Mon Jan 08, 11:29:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Chuck & Diane,

That is to read "Sue & I want to know if that was the first blog you posted this year?" And yes, that was my first typo of this year. Hoping to see you guys soon (for the first time this year".

 
At Tue Jan 09, 09:00:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful news Sue! I was gone when they had your celebration! You take care and may you always be the ray of sunshine that you are! love You! Roxanne

 
At Wed Jan 10, 10:50:00 AM 2007, Blogger Yvonne said...

Great news! Glad things are going well, my toughts and prayers are with you. I've heard that "C" 3 times, it's pretty scarey. Just keep up the good work.
Yvonne (Team III)

 
At Fri Jan 12, 07:16:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The power of prayer has embraced you. You continue to inspire all of us. 2007 is a new beginning.
You remain in my heart.
Love, Margo

 
At Tue Jan 16, 10:52:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Teddy, that was my first blog of the year. Hope to see you guys soon as well.

C & D (first time this year I signed a blog with C & D)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home