Pullin' for Sue

There's a valley in Southeastern Minnesota and it seems Sue has found it. This blog is a place for friends and family to keep track of Sue's progress and also a place where prayers and concerns can be posted for Sue. Please check back often for updates and sign Sue's guest book.

Monday, January 01, 2007

I'm back

I am sorry to have taken so long to update you. My bother-in-law has me up and running once again. Hopefully I will be more faithful updating all of you. First of all thank you to all of you for the "wonder of life" program at the church. It was over whelming...those of you that put it together did such a wonderful job and I am so grateful! It was quite an experience to see so many friends from over the past 25 years present all in one room. WOW how blessed are we! I wish I could thank each and everyone of you personally.

Well, now for the update. I am going to be very honest with you. Since my surgery in September, my six weeks following and then the 6 weeks of radiation, chemo and research drug, things went really well. I didn't feel like I had cancer. I had very little pain and life was pretty normal up until a week before Christmas. I started waking up in the middle of the night with numbness in my right arm and now it is in both arms and starting in my legs. I have been told that it is a reaction to the chemo and it just now is catching up with me. Boy, you can tell how excited I am to start chemo tomorrow. At least I will see my Dr again and see if there is anything that will take away that pain, or at least numb it a bit. Well I have to get going for now. I will be in touch...Sue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home