Thank you all so much!
I wanted to write to thank all of you for your blog postings, cards, emails and calls. I am so richly blessed by all of your love. You can't imagine the warmth and strength I get from all of you. Not a day goes by without hearing from many. Thank you seems way to simple, please know how deep my love is for all of you.
This week has been busying with tying up loose ends. Of course we never get it all done but at least Ed knows where to find things and how to pay the bill's if something was to happen. I think my stubbornness of making sure things are done the "right way" will bring me through the surgery with flying colors, plus seeing thee Vikings ! I never realize what a control freak I really am.
Just to give you all a little up date of our plans Steve and Holly are on the road right now. They are through Des Moines and so far the travel is good. If not they will stay in a hotel and finish the travel in the morning. I will do another MRI and pre-op in the morning. Then our hope is to spend the rest of the day Thursday just being together. Holly has agreed to update the blog on Friday - we don't know yet where I will be on the schedule. My mom, brother, sisters, some nieces and nephew's are coming to be together with Ed and the kids while I am in surgery. I am hoping to be home for the game on Sunday evening - at the latest.
Love and peace to all
Sue



4 Comments:
Sue,
I will be praying for your calm, the surgeon's steady hand and heart and a speedy recovery!!
Jill and I are praying for you and the fam.
And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. - Phil 4:7
Suzie,
Good luck sweetie, I won't be there but you will be in my heart,thoughts, and prayers.
Love you,
Your favorite brother-in-law
You are never far from my thoughts and always in my prayers, Sue!! hugs to you and your family!
Anne Rolli
Post a Comment
<< Home