Pullin' for Sue
There's a valley in Southeastern Minnesota and it seems Sue has found it. This blog is a place for friends and family to keep track of Sue's progress and also a place where prayers and concerns can be posted for Sue. Please check back often for updates and sign Sue's guest book.
2 Comments:
Wow! That's the best way I can describe how I feel after reading one of your blogs. You are so upbeat with a sunny disposition even in the hardest times. I could learn so much from your strength. Know that you have impacted many people's lives with your uplifting words. Even people that have only met you a couple of times. I believe your attitude that has kept you blessng so many people's lives will continue well past your goal of opening day at Target Field. Thanks for your attitude and guidance that helps me strive to be a better person.
Kristine Ihrke
RASC board member
Thinking of you Sue! Your strength and determination is amazing. You can do this!!
Post a Comment
<< Home