There's a valley in Southeastern Minnesota and it seems Sue has found it. This blog is a place for friends and family to keep track of Sue's progress and also a place where prayers and concerns can be posted for Sue. Please check back often for updates and sign Sue's guest book.
LOVE the picture of you with short hair - you are more adorable than ever! Can't wait to see you in person and give you the hug I have been wanting to give you for over a year now!! See you in about a week!
Sue-You are the ray of Sunshine in my life! You are so caring and compassionate.I miss our talks and YOU! My Little Thyroid Pal! You are a wonderful person ! Take care honey ! We are so blessed to have you in our lifes! Love you so much! Roxanne
2 Comments:
LOVE the picture of you with short hair - you are more adorable than ever! Can't wait to see you in person and give you the hug I have been wanting to give you for over a year now!! See you in about a week!
Lauren
Sue-You are the ray of Sunshine in my life! You are so caring and compassionate.I miss our talks and YOU! My Little Thyroid Pal! You are a wonderful person ! Take care honey ! We are so blessed to have you in our lifes! Love you so much! Roxanne
Post a Comment
<< Home