Pullin' for Sue

There's a valley in Southeastern Minnesota and it seems Sue has found it. This blog is a place for friends and family to keep track of Sue's progress and also a place where prayers and concerns can be posted for Sue. Please check back often for updates and sign Sue's guest book.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

June update

Ahhhhh, what a wonderful time of the year! Working in the yard, twins on TV, pontoon ride, smell of the grill, sound of the lawn mower's, sitting out with the neighbor's. But the best of all, catching up with lifelong friends at all the graduations. Isn't that what is really important!

May was a busy and another phase in our life. Holly and Steve, Drew and Keeley surprised me by all being here on mothers day. What a treat. Drew graduated from college, I felt so blessed to be able to watch my 2nd child walk across the stage and get his diploma. Later that day we met Keeley's parents, grandmother, a sister and brother for the first time. The minute we met them we felt at ease and so comfortable with them. Both Steve and Keeley's parents are wonderful people, and I would feel so blessed to have them as in laws (hint, hint).

If anyone has a motor home that we can rent for June 28th and 29th, let me know. For my 50th birthday the family is going to Cadot to country fest. We had no idea it would be so hard finding a RV place to rent a Motor home. I might have to end up finding a hotel. But you know me I have this idea, of how I want to spend my 50th and determine to do it my way. God bless Ed and his putting up with my adventures. He doesn't even like country that well.

God bless all of you
Love always
Sue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home